|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Leading London Accounting Firm:
If your Team Secretary looking for the next step in your career then this might be the role for you!
As a Team Secretary at a leading accounting firm you will be joining a Audit team supporting Directors and Managers.
Your day as a Team Secretary would involve:
- Administrative tasks; DHL couriers, telephone enquiries and expenses
- Mange the diaries for all group managers on a daily basis by; Arranging meetings, booking rooms, providing refreshment and organising travel
- Corresponded with clients on the behalf of Directors and Managers
- Prepare client related correspondence including; engagement letter, proposals and presentations
- Getting involved with planning and in house events; Seminars
- Assist the marketing team with various tasks such as; Generating new bids, coding all client projects and updating client data
- Create WIP reports, credit notes and client invoices
- Upkeep of the in house reference books and library documents
To be a successful Team Secretary you would have:
- Ability to manage workload for all tasks delegated on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills to correspond with Directors and Managers
- A strong team player and can work collaboratively amongst wider teams
- Previous experience within administrative services
- Advanced knowledge in; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a great opportunity for a Team Secretary who is looking to take the next step!
APPLY NOW If this role sounds like the one for you!