|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Leading London Accounting Firm:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Team Secretary to join a Not for Profit team supporting various directors and managers.
This is a great role for a Team Secretary looking to take on a new challenge and really step in to make this role their own!
Your day as a Team Secretary would involve:
- Administrative tasks; Telephone call handling, expenses, DHL couriers
- Up keep of the diaries for all managers; Arranging meetings and book room when needed for meeting and organising travel
- Efficient communication with clients on the behalf of directors and managers
- Maintain the in house library documents and various reference books
- Create client related correspondence including; engagement letter, proposals and presentations
- Billing related tasks; Produce client invoices, WIP reports and credit notes
- Assisting with the Not for Profit in house events and seminars
- Support with marketing related tasks such as; updating in house client data, create and update and code client projects and generate new bids
A successful Team Secretary would have:
- Efficient in prioritising work load and taking on delegated tasks
- Ability to manage workload
- A strong team player and can work collaboratively amongst other teams in the business
- Excellent communication skills to correspond with mangers
- Previous experience of providing administrative service
- Advanced knowledge in; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience of using IT data system
- Typing speed of 50 - 40 WPH
If this role sounds like the right role for you then APPLY NOW!