£21,000 - £22,000 pa plus excellent benefits
12 month FTC
Leading global firm
Are you an experienced Team Secretary looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you are encouraged to use your own initiative and be proactive? Would exposure to a hugely successful global business elevate your career to the next level? If so, this Team Secretary role is ideal for you!
Starting asap, for a 12-month contract, this Team Secretary role will be working with a superb team who are professional, friendly and fun. The Team Secretary role will be varied and is a key part of the success of this team. The main remit of the role includes:
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating client and team meetings
- Supporting marketing and bid activities
- Preparation of client documents
- Travel booking
- Organising new starters and team events
This firm have a fantastic culture which is diverse, inclusive and progressive - they really value their people and recognise and reward hard work. They have a first class reputation and this Team Secretary role will be integral in ensuring an excellent client experience is delivered at all times.
In order to be successful in this Team Secretary role you will need:
- Strong previous experience of supporting a team
- Amazing IT skills - intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and be a 'super organiser'
- At least 50 wpm typing speed
- The ability to commit to a 12-month contract role
If this Team secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!