Team Secretary - 12 month contract
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
Leading Property Consultancy firm
South West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Team Secretary to join an extremely well established, rapidly growing firm who are leaders in their field.
This firm are fantastic - they are dynamic, forward thinking and take exceptional care of their staff - simply put, it's a great place to go every day! The offices are based in a smart area of South West London which has a real buzz going on.
This Team Secretary role will be working as part of a team of Secretaries, supporting fee earners across the UK, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The main remit of the Team Secretary role will be:
- Producing a range of client documents, letters and reports (copy and audio typing)
- Updating client database
- Diary management
- Travel coordination
- Processing expenses
There is a real team spirit in the Secretarial group at this firm and you'll have plenty of help and support. The pace can be quick at times and deadlines will often move up without much warning, so you'll need to be the kind of person that thrives in a busy role and who gets a real sense of satisfaction working through a full on to do list each day!
In order to be successful in this Team Secretary role you will need:
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills - minimum 50 wpm
- Excellent experience and knowledge of MS Office
- At least one years' experience of working as a Secretary or Administrator in a professional services based firm
- Pitman, ILEX or Quest certificate would be an advantage
- Immediately available
- Happy to commit to a 12-month contract
If this Team Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, then please apply today!