Successful International firm
Stunning City location
£30,000 to £33,000 pa
Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a PA role within a firm that has an excellent culture that is diverse, friendly and supportive? Are you a PA who loves working closely with the business and where you can make a real difference? Do you want a role that you can really make your own? Do you want your next PA role to be part of a dynamic and fast paced business - if so, this temp to perm PA role is an ideal opportunity for you!
This PA role will support several members of the senior leadership team in this market leading, progressive organisation who genuinely care about their people. The role will be busy and you'll be very involved with the day to day business. The main remit of the role will include:
- Complex diary management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings including preparation and distribution of agendas
- International travel coordination, including visas and itinerary planning
- Organisation of company and client events
- Management of the meeting room booking system
- Reception cover
- Preparation of a range of documents
- Management of expense claims
- Liaison with International offices
- Office management (health and safety checks, supply ordering, compliance)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior PA looking for a step up or a talented Secretary/Team Assistant looking for progression up the career ladder.
In order to be successful in this PA role, you will need:
- Good experience of working with MS Office
- Experience of working as a PA, Team Assistant or Secretary
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exposure to working in fast paced, deadline driven environments
- Experience of working with a diverse mix of people
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!