Team Leader - Corporate
Secretarial Team Leader - Corporate
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 & excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement, pension, medical insurance & discounted gym membership
Award winning Global law firm
Are you an experienced Secretarial Team Leader who is looking for a new challenge in 2019? Would working for a market leading Global law firm give you the next step in career that you are looking for? Are you passionate about developing a team to be the best? If so, this Secretarial Team Leader role is the perfect opportunity for you!
Working for a highly respected law firm, based in stunning offices in the heart of the City, this Secretarial Team Leader role will be challenging and highly rewarding. You'll be working with some of the best in the business, in a fast paced, dynamic and progressive environment. The culture is supportive, very professional and friendly and the firm is a firm believer in development and progression of their employees' careers.
The main remit of the Secretarial Team Leader role will include:
- Manage the workflow of the team to ensure all work requests are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage the performance and development of the team through regular meetings and appraisals
- Engage with Fee Earners to build relationships and awareness of the team capabilities and remit
- Work with the team to find new ways of working and encourage idea sharing and feedback
- Review existing processes and solutions to devise and drive best practice
- Provide PA support to Partners and Fee Earners as required
In order to be successful in this Secretarial Team Leader role you will need:
- Strong experience of working as a Legal PA supporting and Senior level
- Previous experience of working as a Secretarial Team Leader
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, WorkSite & Bighand
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Experience of proactive diary management, document management and billing
- Solutions orientated and results driven
If this Secretarial Team Leader role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!