|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum|
Team Leader in Corporate
Global Law Firm
Up to £50k + exc company benefits
This amazing opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join a Global Law Firm based in the City. They are looking for an outgoing and strong individual to manage their Corporate team as the Team Leader. You will be responsible for managing and developing the team as well as distributing jobs and projects to members of the hub.
This is an exciting and hands-on opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Team Leader or an experienced Team Leader who wants to join a magic circle firm.
Your duties as a Team Leader will consist of:
- Taking responsibility for the efficient running of the hub
- Responsible for the performance management and personal development of team members
- Proactively engage with fee earners to ensure they are receiving high quality work
- Proactively encourage idea sharing and efficiencies with the team
- Engage in mutual delegation of tasks between hub members and assist the hub team to meet deadlines
Can you see yourself working in beautiful offices overlooking the City? Can you see yourself proactively running a team and sharing your ideas to develop a team? This is a firm that strives to be the best by delivering quality and value to their clients and you can be a part of that as a Team Leader.
To be successful in this Team Leader role you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Team Coordinator or Team Leader within a law firm is essential
- Actively keeps abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise and applied new relevant information or learning of work
- Has a strong working knowledge of WorkSite and BigHand
- Excellent diary management
- Exemplary document management and filing
- Detailed understanding of billing
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above and meet the criteria, then apply now!