Team Assistant - Global law firm
£25,000 to £27,000 pa
6 month FTC
Award winning global law firm
An exciting and rarely available opportunity has arisen for a talented Team Assistant to join an extremely well respected, hugely successful global law firm based in incredibly impressive offices in the City.
Working as part of a very high performing, friendly and professional Secretarial team, this Team Assistant role is available with an immediate start for a period of 6 months.
This Team Assistant role will be extremely busy and varied and will include:
- Creating, amending and reformatting a wide range of legal documents
- Preparing bundles
- Processing team expenses
- Archiving client files
- Opening and closing client matters
- Supporting monthly billing
- Booking and coordinating internal and external meetings and events
This Team Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a leading global law firm - experience gained in this role will raise your profile considerably in the future and provide an excellent platform for you to build your career from.
To be successful in this Team Assistant role you will need:
- ILEX or CILEX qualified
- At least 6 months Team Administration experience
- Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- A really good working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Very organised and able to take instruction from different angles
If this Team Administrator role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply now!