Team Assistant Bristol
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum|
Top Property Firm
£20,000 + excellent company benefits
This large property firm are looking for a Team Assistant to join one of their biggest teams to act as a support to the PA's.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has around 6 months' admin experience looking to get a foot in the door within a reputable brand.
Duties required for this Team Assistant will be:
Managing all incoming communication; answering team member's telephones when they are out of the office/away from desk, dealing with client queries, providing information, taking messages and fielding calls where appropriate whilst handling in an accurate, professional and timely manner
- Communicate daily with fee earners, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts.
- Diary management - pro-actively manage busy diaries and make appointments.
- Booking travel; flights, train tickets, car hire and hotel accommodation. Recording appropriately in diaries and ensuring work activities are scheduled effectively.
- Booking meeting rooms, equipment and organising refreshments as necessary in the capacity as receptionist.
- Work with the PA's across the office, ensuring cover is provided during holidays/sickness and balancing workflow.
- Assist with the organisation of client and internal events.
- All other ad-hoc duties to support the team
To be successful in your application for this Team Assistant role you will need:
- At least 6 months' office experience within a professional services environment is essential or within a property firm would be desirable
- Confident in suing MS and IT packages
- Highly organised
- Proactive with a willingness to learn
- Looking to work in Bristol City
If this role sounds like you apply now!