|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Global Consultancy Firm
West End location
£28,000 pa & excellent benefits
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Team Assistant to join an award winning, market leading global firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the vibrant West End.
This employer of choice has a company culture that is progressive and dynamic. There are endless opportunities for progression and development and the business continues to go from strength to strength.
This Team Assistant role will support a vibrant and busy team of 10 people. The remit of the Team Assistant role includes:
- Client liaison - first point of contact
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- Coordination of meetings
- Preparation of client reports and management information
- Process invoices and expenses
- Typing client letters and documents
- Preparation of client presentation
To be successful in this Team Assistant role you will need:
- At least 2 years' previous experience of supporting a team ideally within a corporate environment
- Advanced IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
If this Team Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!