Ambition are looking for a Team Assistant to join our office here in the heart of London. The primary purpose of this role is to provide daily administrative support to our Business Development, Marketing and Communications division. You will be a pivotal part of the team, ensuring that we continue to be a quality recruitment consultancy by building and sustaining long-term relationships with high calibre clients and candidates.
Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia.
Supporting a team of 7, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings and candidate interviews for the Consultants
- Work closely with one of the Senior Consultants to look after the contractors that the team currently manage
- Effectively deal with telephone queries from candidates and clients
- Responding to ad-hoc queries, via telephone or emails
- Writing job adverts for the team
- Updating our internal CRM system
- Cover reception when requested
- Providing other general administration and ad-hoc support to the wider team
At Ambition, we pride ourselves on our outstanding culture and working environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
As a Team Assistant with us, you will be entitled to:
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Free daily fruit
- One of the best company cultures, with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays
- Annual getaway for the whole office
- Regular team-building events and weekly team workout sessions
- Separate chill-out area decked out with a ping-pong table, a dartboard, a karaoke machine and more
We are looking for a self-starter, who is capable of working cross-functionally and is able to support a busy and successful team. Previous Team Assistant experience is not a requirement, however, you'll need to be a real people person, as you'll be liaising extensively both internally and externally - so brilliant relationship building and great communication will be second nature for you.
We're looking for:
- A true team player with a flexible approach to all aspects of the role and the needs of the team
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office,particularly Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- An individual who is highly organised and proven experience in efficient time management
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career and gain experience within a successful and global company.
If this sounds like a role that you'd be interested in, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!