|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £14.50 per hour|
Ongoing temporary assignment
Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a leading global law firm
A rare and extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Administrator to join a high performing, very dynamic team in a leading global law firm.
If you are CILEX qualified or hold a secretarial diploma and have at least 6 months' administrative experience gained in a law firm this role is perfect for you. It is the ideal chance to gain exposure to a firm that is internationally renowned for its service excellence and will help you take your career to the next level.
This Team Administrator role is available on an ongoing temporary basis. The role supports one of the firms biggest and most successful practice groups and includes:
- Supporting the team with all admin tasks including scanning, archiving, filing and file retrieval
- Updating client files with relevant information and updates
- Scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Booking travel for the team as needed
In order to be successful in this Team Administrator role you will need:
- CILEX qualified or hold a similar Secretarial based diploma or qualification
- At least 6 months' admin experience gained within a legal environment
- Excellent IT skills - comfortable user of MS Office
- Experience of working with a file management system such as Filesite or Worksite
- Excellent communication skills - able to use initiative to solve problems
- Be available to start a temporary role, once pre-employment checks have been carried out
- Be available to commit to a role that is ongoing
If this Team Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!