|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Tax Semi-Senior - Top 10 Accountancy practice - Private Client Tax - Tax Compliance - Tax Liabilities - Tax planning - ATT or part Qualified ACA/ACCA -
A Top 10 Accountancy practice are looking for a part qualified tax accountant.
This Tax Semi Senior role is focused around compliance work in the private client team. My client is a very impressive firm working with prestigious clients, so quality work and high levels of client service are paramount.
They are a top 10 practice with a fantastic reputation, wonderful offices based in central London, and great development and progression on offer. The practice is very meritocratic and would be a good fit for an ambitious and driven Tax Semi Senior willing to put in the work.
As a Tax Semi Senior you'll have responsibility for a varied portfolio of clients including trusts, Non-UK domiciliaries and partners.
- Managing a portfolio of private clients, including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, including ensuring clients are aware of their tax liabilities and can pass on the relevant tax return information
- Proactively identifying possible planning possibilities, e.g. beneficial elections and claims
- Assisting the work and development of tax Trainees
- ATT qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA
- 1-2 years previous experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Tax compliance experience, private client heavily preferred.
If interested please apply, I'm very happy to discuss the role in more detail. While theya re ideally lookg for a Tax Semi-Senior, they ar eopen to considering fully qualified candidates for a Tax Senior position as well