Tax Client Services Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
Are you a school leaver or a recent grad who wants to start a career in tax? This role may be the perfect opportunity for you.
A top 30 accountancy practice is looking for a candidate who is a school leaver or a recent graduate who has an interest in developing a career in tax.
- Setting up client files; reviewing files to identify missing information; liaising with clients to ensure all information has been received;
- Preparing basic US and/or UK tax returns, FBARs, US Power of Attorney forms, US safe harbour Federal and State estimated tax payments, ITIN and EIN applications.
- E-filing US tax returns; addressing IRS and State notices.
- Preparing and submitting UK tax forms; addressing client queries and working with the Database Team to ensure all information relating to clients is up to date.
- Role model excellent client service, ensuring allocated clients receive an exceptional level of care at all times.
- Supporting allocated staff in providing the same level of care to their clients.
- In addition, CSAs are expected to provide support and assistance during the billings process, ensuring bills are prepared accurately and to the agreed schedule and taking over additional billings responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Individual is expected to have a basic knowledge of US and /or UK taxation
- Organised and analytical approach
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerical and able to interpret accounts data
- Sound IT skills
If interested, please apply with your updated CV.