|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A well-regarded international law firm are looking for a Tax Assistant to join their London office. It is an exciting opportunity that will expose you to various areas Tax functions at the firm. You will be part of a well-established Tax team, that welcomes a friendly and supportive culture.
- Prepare regular Tax returns for Tax Managers and Partners
- To liaise with HMRC and post payments
- Assists with various Corporate Tax returns
- Arrange payments of the firms UK income and Tax liabilities
- To carry out administration of overseas Tax Compliance
- Prepare all returns in time with scheduled deadlines for UK and overseas returns
- Ensure correct documentation to our clients when paying invoices whilst liaising with the global offices
- To sustain schedules of non-UK Tax payments and Tax liabilities for a range of jurisdictions and reconcile to Tax assessments
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Work diligently to meet deadlines
- Ability to sort and work through large quantities of data
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Demonstrate a keen interest of working in an international Tax environment
You will have a university qualification (or equivalent), or have relevant Tax experience. Either accounting or Tax qualifications would be useful.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply today!