|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
A top international Law firm are looking for a Tax Assistant to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include;
- Inputting data into computer systems (bank statements, investment managers statement, yearend tax packs and the firms client account)
- Dealing with compliance work in relation of trusts to include the production of trust accounts
- Dealing with day to day trust record keeping and tax related matters
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Regularly updating Managers and Partners with progress on Assignments and assist with billing
- In time, your role will expand to liaising with trustees and taking part in client meetings and having contact with investment managers
For this tax role you will need to have good numerical and Microsoft office skills. Some prior Tax experience is required, alongside good database knowledge.
If you are interested in this Tax Assistant role, please apply!