Junior Tax Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
Junior Tax Assistant - £18,000
Are you a school leaver looking to start a career in tax? If so, this role may be the perfect opportunity for you.
A top 30 accountancy practice are looking for bright and ambitious school leavers who are interested in pursuing a career in tax or accounting. During this 3-4 year apprenticeship programme, you will be rotating between the tax and audit & accounts departments, gaining a great variety of exposure in the business.
As the Junior Tax Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing tax returns, gathering data and related documents
- Assisting with tax calculations and payments and preparing various reports
- Carrying out tax related research
- Liaising with HMRC and the IRS on behalf of clients
- Assisting with audit investigations
- Maintaining client documentation
The successful Tax Apprentice candidate will have:
- Maths A Level (grade B or above)
- Microsoft office experience
- An eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!