|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£67000 - £67500 per annum|
An international law firm are looking for a Systems Accountant to join their London office Group Finance team. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with the world's leading law firm and within a well-established finance team.
- Ensure integrity of data used for management reporting through overseeing practice management system configurations.
- Manage system controls as well as user, role and data security principles.
- Assist with the financial month end and year end though closing activities.
- Work on the reconciliations and balancing processes.
- Create advanced T-SQL scripts.
- Execute appropriate resolutions for any troubleshoot user-reporting issues. Work alongside Functional Analysts, Business Analysts and Data Specialist.
- Develop functional and operational knowledge of Finance Systems and policies.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Maintain and develop interfaces between software systems.
- Partake in practice management system upgrade projects.
- Write software test plans and testing.
- Excellent communication skills in order to speak with staff at all levels.
- IT literate - advanced T-SQL skills.
- Great attention to detail and understanding of the commercial bigger picture.
The firm are looking for an individual that is a Qualified Accountant and has strong experience of system controls implementation and process documentation.
If this role is of interest, please apply today!