Special Projects - Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen from a Top 10 Accountancy Practice based in Milton Keynes for Accountants from all levels to join their special projects department.
The duties will range from:
- Working directly with clients on diverse projects (IPO's, IFRS/New UK GAAP conversions and technical accounting opinions).
- you'll implement/assist/understand the growth strategy for the team in line with our Vision 2020.
- you'll be proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring your internal and external personal network.
- you'll engage with the wider firm to create firm wide financial reporting advisory related opportunities.
- you'll lead/assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work.
- you'll lead/assist on the development of thought leadership and marketing pieces and host internal and external related events to raise the profile of the team.
- you'll advise on complex accounting issues under IFRS / New UK GAAP, prepare, and review technical accounting papers.
- you'll work/assist with clients and other areas of the business to establish an understanding of the commercial situation and financial reporting impact.
Who we're looking for:
- you'll hold a professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA) (open to part qualified candidates)
- you'll have good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- you'll have the ability to support and mentor staff if neccessary
- you'll ideally have experience of US GAAP and working with US clients
- you'll ideally have previous business development experience
If you are keen to secure a role with a Top 10 Accountancy Firm please apply with an updated CV!