Social Media Manager - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + + excellent benefits|
Social Media Manager
Leading Global Professional Services firm
£60,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strategic Social Media Manager to join a highly reputable Global organisation on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working as part of the Global Digital Marketing Team, this Social Media Manager will take sole ownership of the firms' global social media presence, managing strategy and content across all channels and the successful candidate will be able to work both strategically and be involved in the hands on delivery of campaigns.
This is a business-critical hire and interviews can take place immediately via video link.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to create quality content
- Implementation and optimisation of social media ad campaigns
- Reporting on performance, risk and issues and engagement
- Coach key stakeholders on social media best practice
- Lead of managing crisis communications during the current climate
- Manage the deliverables of internal and external teams
- Promote employee advocacy programme
- Advise on upcoming and new technology and techniques
The successful candidate for this Social Media Manager role will have:
- Strong experience of implementing and growing a B2B social media presence - mainly via Linked In and Twitter, with some use of Instagram
- Experience gained in a large corporate environment - professional services sector experience would be ideal
- Demonstrable track record of influencing senior stakeholders and leading change
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing disciplines
- Immediately available
- Able to commit to a 12-month contract role
If this Social Media Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!