Social Media and Comms Coordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading Law firm based in the City are looking for a forward thinking and experienced candidate who has a digital background and experience with managing social media platforms. The role will require the candidate to have strong experience with writing/editing in a professional services (or similar) environment. The successful candidate will assist the Digital and PR team, which includes website content management, email marketing and ad hoc training.
Additional duties will include:
- Support practice groups in running their social media accounts and corporate groups
- Proactive in identifying opportunities to push content across a number of platforms which would include liaison with Partners
- Assisting the digital team with client communications including editing and uploading content
- Running reports using Google Analytics
- Monitor platforms making sure they are in line with the firms vision
- Assisting with the video content which will include with external agencies
- Support in developing new digital platforms
The most suitable candidate would have Professional Services experience, strong communications experience and understanding of website analytics.
If this sounds of interest then apply today!