Senior Secretary - Restructuring
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised an experienced secretary to join this dynamic accountancy firm supporting a team within their audit group.
If you are an experienced secretary who enjoys managing a busy workload and would like to take on broader responsibilities within your role, then this is the job for you! You will be supporting several very busy managers who are very keen to find a highly organised and efficient Secretary who they can rely upon and work closely with, enabling them to eventually pass on greater responsibilities and involvement to you.
As team secretary you will be responsible for:
- Intensive diary management
- All international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Proof reading multiple documents for managers
- Extensive client liaison
- Arranging internal and external client meetings and entertainment
- Manage monthly billing process for all directors
- Extensive inbox and email management in directors absence
- Previous solid PA experience within a professional services or corporate environment is essential
- Strong Microsoft IT skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!