Senior Restructuring Manager
|Location:||Guernsey, Channel Isles|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
One of the largest and most prestige advisory firms in Europe is looking to hire an experienced Restructuring professional into the Channel Islands on a full-time permanent basis.
The role is for a Senior Manager and they want this person to work their way towards Director and then Partner in the future. They are therefore keen to hire someone with high drive, strong communication skills and an ability to develop and build relationships both internally and externally to the firm.
As the Senior Restructuring Manager, you'll be expected to manage and oversea a portfolio of insolvency and restructuring client entities and relationships. The role is to be based in Guernsey but you will have responsibility for the two teams across the Channel Islands including the Jersey office.
- Acts as an ambassador of the firm, building an external network of professional, business and client contacts and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
- Supports the Director by actively participating in new client proposals and negotiations and managing the ongoing client relationship, resolving any issues and maintaining consistent high quality service and introducer retention.
- Responsible for management and support of team members, providing effective coaching to support on-going development.
- Input in appraisals of the team, providing constructive feedback, seeking feedback and identifying training needs, ensuring the team has the necessary skills and knowledge to service the needs of the client and support business growth.
- Undertakes coaching and supervision of the team, delivering training on identified topics to impart knowledge and ensure the development of the team.
- Responsible for overseeing the WIP and monitoring time charges to clients, reviewing and controlling non-productive time of the team and ensuring targets as set by the Directors are met.
- Reviews progress on assignments against budget, investigates variances and cost over-runs and initiates appropriate action to resolve any potential or actual problems.
- Supports the Director in setting of budgets and fee levels to ensure the team offers a cost effective but profitable service
- Contributes to the execution of the firm's service delivery methods and actively promotes the firms' services in the wider community, participating in marketing activities and fully involved in proposal writing and presentation in order to retain business and win new contracts.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity with genuine long-term growth and potential, you will need to have worked on both formal appointments and advisory engagements plus ideally you will have gained some exposure to Financial Services. ACA / ACCA is also preferred based on the nature of the work and JIEB is well considered.
If you are interested in an opportunity that can help you towards becoming an appointment taking Partner and like the sound of a move out to the Channel Islands then do send through a CV and one of our team shall drop you a call to discuss further.