Senior Research Executive -Corporate Finance - London/Cambridge
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
We are happy to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as part of a highly successful accountancy firm as a Senior Research Executive, based either at their central London or Cambridge offices. The company takes pride in providing staff with a healthy work-life balance and flexible working patterns are available for the right candidate. Furthermore the firm looks to invest in their staff and will be open to providing support for their staff with further training and qualifications.
The firm provides advisory services to the SME sector and is currently working on expanding its' Strategic Corporate Finance team. As a Senior Research Executive, you will be joining the rapidly growing strategic corporate finance team working with a variety of high quality clients. You will be required to conduct in depth research of B2B and B2C markets as well as complete detailed due diligence.
- Lead in building and developing the research function across the business.
- Working with clients by providing data led guidance referring to changes in valuations with their industry and adjacent sectors
- Provide industry and market review section of Transfer Pricing engagements
- Manage marketing process of the service
- Creating industry specific reports to be sold to clients
- Manage and coach junior team members
You will ideally have extensive experience of working in either a research or transactions role with a strong understanding of statistical analysis.
If you're looking to join a quickly growing with opportunities to progress your career at a prestigious firm, please get in touch!