Senior Recruitment Consultant - Legal Finance - Maternity Cover
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition are looking for an experienced Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing and established Legal Finance team, based in the heart of London. This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced recruiter to come on board and take over one of the highest performing desks in the office, focusing on recruiting permanent senior Finance & Accounting professionals within the Legal sector.
Our Legal Finance team are extremely well established and with over 20 years of experience, we have an extensive network of clients and an unrivalled presence within the Legal sector.
Who are we?
Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment; our Recruitment Consultants are experts across finance & accounting, business advisory, business development, marketing & communications and business support.
At Ambition, we pride ourselves on our outstanding training programme and working environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
What do we look for?
We are looking for an experienced Finance & Accounting Recruiter with:
- Proven 360 recruitment experience, with knowledge of recruiting within the Finance and Accounting space, preferably within the Corporate or Professional Services sector.
- Ability to maintain and build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients at senior levels
- Full understanding of the recruitment process for permanent roles and experience in running a successful permanent desk
- Excellent account management track record and proven success of bringing in new business
- An individual with the ability to work autonomously, who also understands the importance of team work
What do we offer?
- An uncapped commission structure, on top of a competitive base salary.
- A bespoke training program, based on your previous experience and tailored just for you.
- Clear career progression paths that you can choose from, designed for you to hit your targets and quickly progress in your role.
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday.
- Annual getaway for the whole office, regular team-building events and weekly team workout sessions.
- High billers' lunches to the best fine dining restaurants in London.
- Separate chill-out area decked out with a ping-pong table, a dartboard, a karaoke machine and more.
- International opportunities in any of our existing offices spanned across 3 different continents.
If you are an experienced Legal Finance & Accounting Recruitment Consultant, who is looking to take that next step in your career, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!