Senior Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accounting - Property
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition London are on the hunt for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Finance & Accounting team, to start up our new Property division. As a Senior Consultant with us, you will have complete autonomy over your desk and help us personally build out this new team. This is a great opportunity for you to progress in your career and take ownership of a new sector in its infancy stage. Reporting directly to the UK Director, you will work together to shape the team and build the division. There is definitely potential to progress into a management role as the team grows.
This is an exceptional career move for a talented recruiter who is looking for that next step and a new challenge.#
Your career with us:
- Joining as a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will become a 'Trusted Advisor' through building solid relationships with both our clients and candidates
- You will be responsible for developing our Property desk, covering Finance & Accounting roles
- You will be given a tailored training programme, aimed to enhance your expertise and further your development
- You will join a highly collaborative office with a great supportive environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in Finance & Accounting or Professional Services recruitment.
- Experience of recruiting in the Property & Real Estate sector would be advantageous, but not a requirement
- Proven ability to manage and build a client portfolio
- Excellent account management track record
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A bespoke training program, regardless of your previous experience, aimed to maximise your potential and develop your skills within the role
- Complete visibility over your career path and where you can progress within your role. This is a role where you will truly be challenged and developed
- Recognition and reward for all of your hard work and performance, with monthly lunch clubs to the best fine dining restaurants in London, all-expense paid office getaways and more
- 25 days of annual holiday and your birthday off
- Global opportunities across all of our 7 offices are offered to all of our Consultants
- A competitive salary, with an uncapped commission structure, aim to increase your take home and potential earnings
If you are looking to take that next step in your career within a global and successful business, then we invite you to join us on our exciting journey. Apply now to be considered!