Senior PR Executive
A leading global management consultancy are looking to hire a Senior PR Executive in their London office. This position will assist the UK Marketing and Communications team in boosting their media profile in order to increase perception in the business world. You will be working across multiple sectors and liaising on a daily basis with senior stakeholders in order to develop newsworthy content.
- Draft a wide range of materials including but not limited to; press releases, blogs and thought leadership
- Work with a number of business leaders and sector leads in order to understand the overall strategy of the firm
- Plan PR activity ensuring it is in line with the firm's strategy
- Manage spokesperson interaction with the media ensuring that spokespeople are correctly briefed and prepared before appearing on TV
- Build relationships with partners of the business in order to proactively find stories to publish
- Essential to have professional services or financial services experience. Agency backgrounds are also welcomed as long as it's B2B and you've been working with PS or FS clients
- Three to five years' minimum experience working in these areas
- Ability to build strong relationships internal and externally, and a good understanding of what makes a good story
- A solid track record of advising senior spokespeople on how to build effective media relations
- Capable of seeking out opportunities by working proactively
- Have built up a relevant journalist contact book
The company is highly reputable and globally renowned as being a top employer. You will be working with some of the world's top consultants and have the opportunity to progress within the business.