Senior PR Coordinator
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
A leading global management consultancy is looking to hire a PR Senior Coordinator to join the global marketing function. This person will work across the whole function and deliver a press relations programme for over 80 partners across a number of industry and practice areas.
This role reports directly to the London based Media Manager and will work closely with the London marketing team.
- Driving the pro-active media relations programme
- Management daily of the London press office: handling incoming media queries and liaising directly with the London Partners
- Helping to prepare London Partners for briefings and attending interviews and meetings
- Working closely with and supporting the PR Manager
- Developing the firms network of UK media contacts with the UK national press
- Working directly with the London Marketing team and supporting the team with arising PR needs from local events
- Editing/drafting press releases
- University degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent; strong PR experience
- MUST have professional services experience
- Extensive writing ability
- Able to compile complex information into easily digestible content
- Ability to build strong relationships with the target UK media.
If you feel that you have the correct skills and meet the requirements please apply for more information.