Senior Personal Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are excited to be working with a global advisory firm to find a senior insolvency administrator to join their Glasgow office. You would join an established insolvency team working on a variety of complex personal insolvency cases.
Your role would also include:
- Assisting the team to progress their caseload, taking responsibility for specific areas in trading cases.
- Creating and analysis of budgets.
- Investigation of directors, debtors and company affairs.
- Preparing relevant paperwork, including, reports, and sale and business documentation.
- Identify areas of risk with senior members of staff and devise a strategy for such risk.
- Marketing the firm to prospective clients.
- Supervise junior members of the team.
This role would suit an administrator looking for an exciting and challenging role offering carer progression.
Requirements for the role include:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CPI or relevant work experience.
- An understanding off relevant regulations and statutory requirements in addition to a thorough understanding of the bank reconciliation process.
- An understanding of MS Office and Lotus note programmes.
- Desire to gain the JIEB qualification.
If this role is of interest, please contact a member of the Ambition team.