|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus & exceptional benefits|
£40,000 to £45,000 pa & bonus and exceptional benefits
Award winning Global Consultancy firm
Stunning City location
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional Senior PA to join a hugely successful Global organisation based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This is a newly created role and as such there is real scope to make it your own. This PA role will be supporting an extremely busy Senior Director with some additional support for the wider team. The PA role will be busy and varied and no two days will be the same!
The main remit of the Senior PA role includes:
- Complex and proactive diary management, over global timelines
- Coordination of internal and external meetings and taking minutes as needed
- Planning and booking global travel arrangements including full itinerary preparation and visa organisation
- Managing expenses and invoice approval
- Preparation of a range of client letters, documents, presentation and reports
- Full inbox management
- Event coordination - venue sourcing, tracking attendance and managing budgets
- Project support and client liaison
This PA role will call on all of your organisational and communication skills - you'll need to be able to work proactively and reactively as needed, be a trouble shooter and make decisions and always be looking to see where you can make an impact and a difference.
You'll be able to quickly become a huge asset to this friendly and dynamic team and be able to work as a real extension of the Director you will be supporting. You'll be comfortable working in a team that works extensively Internationally - if you have a 2nd language to offer that would be a huge benefit, but its not a deal breaker.
This PA role requires a candidate who:
- Has extensive previous PA experience; used to supporting at Senior Director level
- Has experience gained in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Is a natural born organiser and thrives in a constantly changing landscape
- Is devoted to attention to detail
- Has first class communication skills - both written and verbal
- Is an IT genius and has advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Is comfortable managing up, working autonomously and making commercially informed decisions where needed