Senior PA - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
12 month FTC
£36,000 to £38,000 pa & amazing benefits
Innovative consultancy firm entering an exciting growth phase
If you are an immediately available, experienced PA who wants to work in a dynamic, innovative environment then this PA role is perfect for you! Working on a 12-month contract, this PA role will support an allocation of Partners, helping to deliver a fantastic service to clients and internal stakeholders.
Responsible for delivering first class PA services, this role will be busy and varied - the successful candidate will have a solid foundation in PA support, great technical skills and be super organised.
As a Senior PA, part of this role will include the management of a small team of Secretaries - managing workflow and allocations and conducting regular team meetings and 1-2-1 appraisals - therefore, previous management experience is essential.
The firm is in a very exciting period of growth and change and is extremely well established with a reputation for excellence. The culture of the business is supportive, friendly and professional and the teams are talented and diverse.
This main remit of this PA role includes:
- Proactive, complex diary management
- Supervision of a small team of Secretaries, including workflow allocation, appraisals and goal setting
- Running regular team meetings and 1-2-1 catch ups
- Meeting coordination
- UK and International travel arrangements
- Preparation of a range of client and internal documents, management information, reports and presentations
- Inbox management
- Invoice and expense processing
- Support on internal projects
- Update client details in CRM system
This PA role would be perfect for someone who is looking to support at Partner level and loves working for a large, International company. You'll need to be an excellent communicator, able to liaise at all levels and be able to work with credibility and as an extension of your Partners.
To be successful in this PA role you will need:
- Strong previous experience of working as a PA, within a professional services environment
- Experience of managing a team of Secretaries or administrators
- Experience of supporting at Partner or Senior Exec level
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- Amazing attention to detail
- Experience of prioritising and managing a busy workload, meeting tight deadlines
If this PA role is of interest to you, please apply now for more information!