Senior Marketing Manager - Audit
One of the Big Four are recruiting an exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity on a permanent basis in their London office. As Senior Marketing Manager you will be seen as an advisor and thought partner to the business and will be advising and coaching the senior leadership team within the sector on a regular basis. This person will be responsible for overseeing development and delivery of marketing activity across all areas of the line of service. The role will require somebody to be confident with marketing strategy development, audience segmentation, and content management.
- Provide expert advice to key stakeholders on best approach, content, and channel mix.
- Advise on the strategy behind content whilst also executing and creating content
- Developing marketing strategies and advising Partners on best practice
- Manage budget for campaigns and ensure that campaigns are executed in the most cost effective and efficient way
- Define short- and long-term ROI measures
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing in order support to the high performing team
- Extensive Professional Services experience is required
- Have been working at the Marketing Manager level for 4 years+
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills and able to challenge and advise partners
- Capable of building strong relationships with senior leadership
- Strong experience of creating campaign strategies that have delivered commercial value.
- Strong communication, writing and facilitation skills.
- A sound business and commercial understanding as well as being risk aware