Senior Marketing Executive
A highly ranked London law firm are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their London team on a permanent basis. A majority of their clients work on an international remit as they advise on best practice in the UK market within areas such as Property, Corporate and Private Wealth.
The role reports into the Business Development Director and will be working closely with the wider BD and Marketing team. The aim of the role is to develop and implement the firms marketing plan to make sure that they are positioning themselves correctly within their target markets and provide teams with relevant marketing collateral to support their BD activities.
The successful Senior Executive will be involved in:
- To oversee and input to the integrated content campaign to deliver cross-departmental messages to the key sectors which includes recommendations to how the different channels can work together
- Creating engaging content for the website and implementing an SEO plan and monitoring it's success
- Overall management of the events programme and organisation of key events while monitoring the success
- Developing the awards/directories submissions for the firm and writing for each team
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Build rapport easily with fee earners and clients
- Manage and chair meetings
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Pitches and proposals manage effectively
If you have professional services experience and looking for a new challenge then apply now!