Senior Management Accountant
A Top 20 UK accounting firm are looking for an Senior Management Accountant based in London to start ASAP within their Accounts Outsourcing team
If successful, you will manage a wide portfolio of clients' accounts and ensure timely delivery of outsourcing services. You will work closely with the Payroll, Bookkeeping and management accounts teams, as well as regularly liaising with senior members of staff and partners. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop both your career and your skillset with a client facing position within a specialist firm with a fantastic reputation.
- The updating of accounting records from the information and documentation made available.
- The reconciliation of all major control accounts, the preparation of notes and draft management reporting for review by the portfolio supervisor.
- The preparation of UK VAT and related returns.
- Provision of any related administrative requirements.
- Ensuring that all assignments are carried out within specified timeframes.
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client / HM Revenue & Customs / statutory deadlines.
- Ensuring that all hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded.
- 3 years + experience within Management Accounts/Bookkeeping/Outsourcing team.
- Must have experience of working in a practice environment.
- Experience of reviewing, training and developing junior level staff up would be desirable.
- Excellent bookkeeping skills and fully experienced in the preparation of UK VAT, related returns and management reporting
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
If this role is of interest, please apply today!