Senior Management Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £47000.00 per annum|
An outstanding boutique practice are looking for a Senior Management Accountant based in London on a Permanent basis.
If successful, you will be part of the international finance outsourcing team, working with primarily American companies. Any exposure to IFRS will be beneficial, although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a high standards, diligent environment, at a firm with an impressive reputation.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency / multi-territory / departmental reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work correctly, providing guidance and training where necessary
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns, arranging any necessary payment
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact, responding effectively to reporting or ad hoc technical queries and resolving any issues
- Liaising with teams across the firm together with international local service providers for completion of UK and global compliance tasks
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to the existing routines and control systems to improve efficiencies
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant, with strong experience in practice
- Strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts, as well as preparation
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- Excellent technical ability
- Very strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- An enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude is vital
If you are interested, please apply!