Senior Management Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
I am working with a leading law firm on a Senior Management Accountant role. It is exciting role, that has been created due to firm growth, and is a key role producing the monthly Management Accounts, budgeting and VAT.
- Liaise with UK and International accounting team to control the monthly consolidated management accounts process.
- Prepare monthly Management Packs.
- Reconcile all GL control accounts.
- Record all accruals and prepayments.
- Allocate overhead costs to area within the business and review all other journals processed.
- Perform intercompany reconciliations amongst offices.
- Process the quarterly VAT return.
- Review Management Accounts and key variance reports.
- Ensure distribution of Management Accounts.
- Assist with year-end financial accounts.
- Assist with Budget and forecast preparation.
- Support the firm's working capital team to supply client specific analysis.
- Work closely with the Finance Systems Team to enhance and improve the firm's reporting.
- IT literate - especially with Microsoft Office and IT finance systems and reporting packages.
- Experience producing consolidated management accounts, monthly financial reporting and quarterly reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work with the ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Professional and credible attitude and appearance, especially in front of partners, fee earners and clients at all levels.
The firm are looking for an individual with previous Management Accounts experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services firm, that is ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.