Senior Legal Cashier
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Legal Cashier for a top US Law Firm in their London office.
For this Cashiering role you will be responsible for coordination of all client account transactions, office receipts, payment of professional disbursements and monthly account reconciliations.
Duties will include:
- Coordination and execution of all client account transactions
- Identify costs (disbursements) payable to vendors based on cash received from clients
- Coordination of all vendor payment direct debits and timely allocation
- Dealing with old client balances
- Oversee accounts payable processes
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Respond timely to queries
Experience working within a similar environment is required for this Cashiering role. You will need to be able to deal with Internal and external clients, alongside having knowledge of SAR Rules and VAT principles.
If you have the required experience, please apply!