Senior Legal Cashier
We are working with a well-known international law firm, who are in search of Senior Legal Cashier on a temporary basis. It is a great opportunity to be part of well-established team, in a firm that hosts a fantastic work culture. The role has key purpose of providing an efficient service to the firm for Cashiering functions and will involve liaising with staff across all levels.
- Oversee Client Completions, this includes any AML issues and advising Partners on complex transactions. Also, advice Partners on Joint Deposit Accounts & Escrow agreement.
- For all practice areas, supervise client residual balances project.
- Assist Partners & Barclays Bank in setting up Joint Deposit Accounts. Thereafter, Joint Deposit Account reconciliation list.
- Regulation of the Office & Client Account Bank reconciliations for UK.
- Monitoring of Client balances with outstanding bills and liaise with Partners to issue the balance.
- Follow up automated reporting every week on the partners Client balances.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Breach register and reporting to the COFA.
- Any queries that arise from anticipated disbursements, resolve through liaising with Billers and Accounts Payable.
- Liaising with MLRO and with Head Cashier on any ad hoc and queries.
- Supervision of reconciliation of Deposit Accounts held with IPO, OHIM and WIPO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SAR's.
- Strong IT skills - proficient with Microsoft Packages.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work well autonomously and within a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!