Senior Legal Cashier
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Supervisor / Senior Legal Cashier - 12 month FTC
The Firm: 50 partner firm, international offices, head office in London stunning modern offices with fantastic views of London.
The Role: You will be reporting to & assisting the Head Cashier on a day to day basis with the running of Client and Office Account functions, supporting the business with all cashiering tasks.
This will be a very hands on role but will also be supervising workloads for the team of 5.
This will be a cover position whilst their current incumbent is seconded to work on a new finance systems implementation project.
In addition to the tasks outlined below, the Cashier Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 5 cashiers:
- Day to day supervision of workloads
- First point of contact for support / queries
- Cover for team members
- Responsible for checking final stage & 2nd Release at Barclays / RBS online systems
- Operating the cashiering inbox:
- Delegating workflow to the team
- Ensuring Completion of Tasks
- Overseeing Responses
- Taking on Queries
- Raising Office Account Cheque Payments.
- Processing Office Account Cheque Receipts.
- Entering Supplier Invoices into Elite & reconciling supplier statements.
- Entering Counsel Fee Notes, Experts and Agents into Elite & reconciling statements.
- Processing Weekly Purchase Ledger BACS Payment Runs.
- Monitoring Online Banking facilities for receipts and payments.
- Loading CSV files from suppliers through Excel into Elite.
- Chasing internal allocation of rechargeable disbursements.
- Raising Client Account Cheque Payments.
- Processing Client Account Cheque Receipts.
- Processing Client to Client Journals.
- Processing Client to Office Bill Payments.
- Processing Bank to Bank Transfers and Journals.
- Cover the Process of CHAPS Payments through online banking. Barclays RBS & Lloyds Bank.
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Dealing with queries from fee earners and support staff.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Office and Client Cashiering
- Ability to deal with large volumes of work,
- Knowledge of SARs.
If you are keen to apply, send your CV through today! Olivia.email@example.com / 0207 430 7275