Senior Internal Communications Consultant
A leading Global law firm based in London are looking to hire an Senior Internal Communication specialist into their sizeable communications team. In this role you will head projects of strategic and tactical significance, managing global channels & communication plans.
- Manage, develop & measure the effectiveness of select global channels
- Advise internal clients over the effective use of channels and content creation
- Develop & deliver communications plans on key projects and initiatives
- Monitor the communication plan in line with the budget
- Content planning for key events
- Substantial and proven experience of working on internal communications is essential
- Partnership experience is highly favourable from within a law firm or professional services firm, able to show tact and ability to influence
- Excellent multi-channel and project management skills
- High level of English writing skills are essential with a proven ability to build compelling and engaging content
The role has an excellent competitive salary & flexible working hours. It requires a university degree or the equivalent. The ability to speak another language is advantageous but not essential.
If you would like further information on this role, please apply today!