Senior Insolvency Associate
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£30000 - £39000 per annum + Benefits|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join an international accountancy firm who are looking for a Senior Insolvency Associate to work in their office based in the heart of Leeds.
This role would suit ambitious professional with 3-5 years' experience of working in Insolvency. You will be getting to join a prestigious firm, renowned for progressing individuals who can prove that they are capable.
You will ideally have a broad experience working in both corporate and personal insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and calculated decisions. While not essential; CPI certification would be highly desirable.
- Dealing with all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency from providing initial advice to seeing a case through from cradle to grave.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
If you're an enterprising insolvency professional looking to join an industry leading company, don't hesitate to get in touch!