Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager to join the Insolvency & Recoveries department of a well-known firm.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager, you will be heavily involved with taking on caseloads to a degree of complexity and resolving them in a timely matter.
Some of the duties include:
- Working on Corporate Insolvency and Advisory cases;
- Taking on complex cases/projects, supporting managers and other senior members of the team;
- Corresponding with creditors and clients;
- Drafting statutory documentation;
- Maintaining a correspondence diary system and producing reminder letters;
- Supporting the junior members in the team;
- Must have 3 years' previous experience as a minimum;
- Administrative and support tasks as required.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking their next step in Insolvency within a reputable firm.
This role would suit somebody who is highly analytical, detail-orientated and technical in nature. An excellent academic record is desirable, but good core Insolvency experience is the priority.
Previous experience within Insolvency is essential, ideally 3 years working on predominantly Corporate/Mixed portfolio.
If you feel you're ready to advance your Insolvency career, click Apply Now!