Senior Insolvency Administrator - Investigations
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are proud to partner with a top 10 advisory and consulting firm in London who are on the look out for a highly experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their Restructuring department to effectively operate as a Senior, specialising in Investigations and Contentious matters.
The firm are internationally renowned and offer various services including Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Restructuring.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, your will be tasked to managed the full life-cycle of complex insolvency cases and carry out duties as assigned by the Managers or Partners in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Managing the full life cycle of complex insolvency cases involving contentious matters;
- Investigations into and reporting Director's conduct;
- Handling the tracing of assets;
- Recording of books and inventories for safeguarding/storage;
- Acting as a first point of contact to all interested parties associated to each case;
- Monitor time costs, WIP and recommend appropriate costs to the Senior Management;
- Preparation of statutory reports;
- Administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience as an Insolvency Administrator within a practice or specialist advisory environment. A CPI qualification would be highly desirable, though not essential and experience working with Turnkey IPS would be highly advantageous.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who currently operates as a Contentious Specialist or would be keen to engage and focus into this type of role within a large reputable firm, then we'd love to hear from you!