Senior Insolvency Administrator - FTC
Due to a high volume of workload, an opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Administrator has become available at this leading specialist firm based in Essex.
The firm operate wider accounting services with a strong reputation in Insolvency within the Home Counties.
The requirement is for someone to operate as a Senior Insolvency Administrator mainly looking after the closure of cases of various sizes.
- Managing the closure of insolvency cases, both personal and corporate
- Liaising with creditors, clients and all interested parties associated with the case
- Preparing closure procedures including; arranging final meetings, final notices and reports
- Ensuring sign off reviews are complete upon closure
- Administrative duties as required
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work outside of the City or keen to take on this challenge on the interim.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator who is immediately available, we'd love to hear from you!