Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £42000 per annum|
A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of a new Insolvency Practitioners office based in Chelmsford.
You will become the third member of this team as a Senior Insolvency Administrator supervising on junior administrator and working closely in tandem with the Insolvency Practitioner that possess over 20 year of industry experience.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs.
- Interacting with Insolvency Practitioner to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior member of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
This role provides the chance to have a real impact on cases in a way that can only be possible when working as part of a compact team. By joining this recently formed team you will be key in building the success of the firm in the future.
So, if you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking for something a little bit different and truly want to make a difference please get in touch to find out more about this brilliant opportunity.