Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are working with a top 30 professional services firm in search for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to operate as a Senior Insolvency Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the professional services space to further develop and progress your career within Insolvency.
The firm have a specialist Insolvency and Business Recovery team focusing on advising clients with a cost-effective approach as well as maintaining high standards of quality and services. A specialist Turnaround Advisory team also works closely with this department.
- Managing a variety of Insolvency Cases (Corporate and Personal)including: CVLs, Compulsory Wind-Ups, Administrations and Bankruptcies.
- Liaise with all associated parties of each insolvency case including debtors, directors, shareholders, employees and creditors, to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Preparation of Statutory Reports.
- Investigations into director's conduct as well as asset tracing.
- Reporting to senior management and supporting other members of the team when required.
The ideal candidate will have gained at least 3 years experience within the profession under a licensed Insolvency Practitioner. Any qualifications gained such as the CPI would be advantageous.
If you're an Insolvency professional, we'd love to hear from you!