Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a leading insolvency firm who are looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to work in their office based in the heart of Central London.
Due to the company's current workload they are looking for someone who can start soon and are open to someone joining on a temporary basis.
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator you will be working as part of a growing ambitious team; working on variety of cases, of various complexity. You will ideally have a broad experience working in both corporate and personal insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and calculated decisions.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
If you're an enthusiastic Senior Insolvency Administrator looking to join an industry leading company, don't hesitate to get in touch!