Senior Insolvency Administrator
Ambition are assisting a local and friendly practice in North London who are recruiting for an experienced Insolvency Administrator who would effectively operate as a Senior on complex and larger cases.
The firm work with predominantly liquidations and voluntary arrangements as well as personal bankruptcies. Examples of cases which the firm have brought in include liquidations within Retail, IT and Property.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will have the added responsibility of supervising junior members of the team and also working closely with Managers/Directors to identify and resolve complex matters within each case.
- Manage a caseload of insolvency cases from cradle to grave including; CVLs, MVLs, WUCs and BKYs
- Drafting reports throughout each stage in an insolvency case
- Liaising with managers and directors to discuss case strategy
- Providing technical support to junior members of the team
- Taking control of team WIP
- Liaising with external contacts in relation to each case
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience within Insolvency and have worked on Corporate cases to a relative degree of complexity. A CPI qualification or ICAEW Certificate will certainly be advantageous.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator, then we'd love to hear from you!