Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£29000 - £36000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition have been appointed by a top firm based in Southampton to search for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to operate as a Senior Insolvency Administrator.
Culturally, the firm are known to have a "busy buzz" about them where progression is encouraged hence successful candidates must be ambitious in nature. Study towards qualifications are offered for those who are keen as well as every opportunity to progress and be considered for promotion.
The firm celebrates success within where cases are often worked jointly between offices hence interaction across the business is of avail.
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, your main duties will be to engage and manage a caseload of Insolvencies to a relative degree of complexity. Working closely with Managers and the appointment takers, this will be a fantastic opportunity to work in a senior position where some supervisory duties are introduced to look after Juniors.
- Managing the lifecycle of insolvency cases from cradle to grave;
- Engaging in complex issues and tackling them head on;
- Supporting managers/senior management with larger complex cases;
- Liaising with Creditors, Directors and all interested parties in relation to each case;
- On occassion working on site in where necessary in respect to the type of liquidation involved.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience as an Insolvency Administrator within a specialist insolvency firm or an accountancy practice.
If you're an experienced Insolvency Administrator or a Senior Insolvency Administrator looking for a new challenge within a firm that offers exciting progression plans, then we'd love to hear from you!