Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join this leading top 10 firm as a Senior Insolvency Administrator. The insolvency team within this firm specialise in taking formal appointments from corporations within the UK and those with international dealings.
If you are currently an Insolvency Administrator with extensive experience managing cases from Cradle to Grave and looking for that opening to step up into a more senior level role handling corporate cases with scales ranging medium to large, then look no further!
- Case management and ownership of: Administrations, Liquidations and Investigations
- Reviewing P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet forecasts
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for complex litigation matters
- Managing asset realisitions, liaising with all interested parties
- Tracing and investigating assets
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate would hold a CPI qualification, but this is not essential. In addition, studying towards ACA/ACCA would be advantageous due to the handling of corporate financial accounts, but again this is not crucial.
If you're an Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator looking to make that progressive move into a top 10 firm, then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now to be considered!